13April 9, MSSHD'S Monthly Dance

  • B. Budzynski
    Apr 7, 2000
      The Michigan Society for Swing and Hustle Dancers will hold it's
      monthly dance party at Davison Country Club this Sunday, April 9.
      To reach the Club from I-69, exit at M-15 and go south to the first
      light. Turn right onto Lippincott Blvd and then turn left in the
      first driveway. From the Detroit area, travel north on I-75 and exit
      at the M-15 exit. Turn left on Lippincott Blvd and then left at the
      driveway.

      A free lesson featuring nightclub two step will be taught at 3pm and
      the dance will be from 4pm to 7pm.

      A cash bar is available.

      Admission is $5.00 for MSSHD members and $8.00 for guests.

      We love to welcome new dancers! See you on the dance floor!