122Golf Outing

    Jul 23, 2002
      Hi Dancers:

      Due to the inclement weather, (it poured for two hours) and a few
      other factors, we have rescheduled the MSSHD golf outing for August
      18th.
      It will all start at 11:30 a.m. so try to be there by 11:00 a.m. so
      we can draw for teams. You do not have to be a MSSHD member to play
      in our tournament. Guests of other clubs are welcome

      With better weather, it should be a great time. Remember, you don't
      have to be a good golfer. Actually, we need more of the OTHERS.
      Again, the cost is $35.00 and includes golf, carts, trophies and
      prizes. We have two extra trophies especially for women so ladies
      come join in the fun.

      If at all possible, let us know if you are planning to attend.

      Call at 810-694-7625 or email us at bbudzyn@...

      Bob Budzynski
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic