121Golf Outing

    Jul 16 1:04 PM
      Hi Dancers!! This is a reminder.

      MSSHD is having its' annual outing this Sunday at Hadley Acres Golf
      Club in Hadley MI. The golf course is 1/4 mile S of Hadley MI. Take M-
      15 just north of Goodrich or south of Davison until you see the BIG
      TOWER. Turn east on the road by the tower to Hadley MI. Go south out
      of town to the golf course. 1st tee time is noon so we need all the
      golfers assembled by 11:30 so we can choose teams. It will be a
      scramble format and we need all levels of golfers so don't hesitate
      to be part of the festivities.

      The cost is $35.00 and includes golf, cart, trophies and prizes. A
      trophy for longest drive for men & women. Closest to the pin for men
      & women and trophies for 1st & 2nd place. It will be a scramble
      format so if you hit a bad shot, it probably won't count anyway. All
      golfers will be placed with a good golfer to allow every team the
      same chance of winning.

      This is a chance to socialize with dancers at a non-dancing venue.
      Please join us for a fun Sunday afternoon. If you can, let us know.
      that you will be attending.

      Bob Budzynski
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic