12[mi-swingdance] Dance lessons

  • B. Budzynski
    Mar 30, 2000
      Dear Dancers,

      Bob and Beverly Budzynski will be teaching in the Flint, MI area at the
      following locations from May 1 to June 8. Call to register; Carmen,
      591-3600 and Grand Blanc, 591-6088.

      Grand Blanc Schools - Perry Gym
      Monday - 7:00 p.m. - West Coast Swing I
      Thursday - 6:00 p.m. Beginners (East Coast Swing)
      7:00 p.m. West Coast Swing II
      8:00 p.m. Advanced Swing Team(must have permission of
      instructor)

      Carmen Schools - Carmen Park
      Wednesday - 6:00 p.m. Beginners (East Coast Swing)
      7:00 p.m. West Coast Swing I
      8:00 p.m. Hustle II (must have permission of instructor)

      Note - Beginner's should advance to West Coast Swing I. Please call us
      at 810-694-7625 if you have any questions on proper placement. Also,
      it is necessary for everyone to have a partner for all our classes.

      Let everyone know about our beginner classes!