New Member Here

  • mstur31@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2000
      Hello all I am a new member. My name is Michael and I live in
      Hastings between Grand Rapids and Lansing. I am looking forward to
      chatting with other pipe smokers in Michigan my other hobbies are
      fishing, stamp collecting, cribbage, euchre, and chess. I have a
      great Pipe Smokers Club on Yahoo this is a message I sent out today
      stop by and check it out, and if you do please let me know you are
      from this club. Hello all just a reminder that tonight we will be
      looking for you in the pipe smokers club at Yahoo
      http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/pipesmokers at 8 P.M. eastern for our
      weekly chat. Come on by for good fellowship, good smoke, and good
      chat. The dress is casual the only requirement is that you bring
      your favorite pipe and some good tobacco. Everyone is invited even
      non members of the club, come by and join one of Yahoo's best clubs
      for pipe smokers along with The Tobacco Review Club and SHPC of
      Boston all three are the are in my opinion the very best pipe smoking
      clubs you can join on the internet. So if you are a pipe smoker this
      is the place you need to be this evening.

      Your Club Bud,

      Michael
      (haremscarum)
      http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/pipesmokers