Arrowhead Pipe Clb Meeting, 3/20/2007, 7:00 pm

  • mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2007
      Reminder from: mi-pipe-smokers Yahoo! Group

      Title: Arrowhead Pipe Clb Meeting

      Date: Tuesday March 20, 2007
      Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Tuesday until Sunday November 16, 2008.
      Notes: We would like to remind you about the Arrowhead Pipe Club meeting held at Paul's Pipe Shop and Pipe Hospital, 647 S. Saginaw St. in Flint begining at 7:00 pm.

    • mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2007

        Date: Tuesday March 20, 2007
        Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm