Arrowhead Pipe Clb Meeting, 9/19/2006, 7:00 pm

  • mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2006
      Reminder from: mi-pipe-smokers's Calendar
      Title: Arrowhead Pipe Clb Meeting
      Date: Tuesday September 19, 2006
      Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats on the third Tuesday of every month, until Sunday November 16, 2008.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.
      Description: We would like to remind you about the Arrowhead Pipe Club meeting held at Paul's Pipe Shop and Pipe Hospital, 647 S. Saginaw St. in Flint begining at 7:00 pm.
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2006
        Date: Tuesday September 19, 2006
        Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm