Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Summer Get Together Pub Address

Expand Messages
  • meerorbriar
    Here s the address and contact information to Torch Bar & Grill 522 Buckham Aly Flint, MI 48502 (810) 232-0626 Are we meeting there around noon? Happy puffin
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2, 2006
    View Source
    • 0 Attachment
      Here's the address and contact information to

      Torch Bar & Grill
      522 Buckham Aly
      Flint, MI 48502
      (810) 232-0626

      Are we meeting there around noon?

      Happy puffin'
      Meer
    • Randy Weiser
      Sounds good to me! See you there! Randy meerorbriar wrote: Here s the address and contact information to Torch Bar & Grill 522 Buckham
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 2, 2006
      View Source
      • 0 Attachment
        Sounds good to me! See you there!
        Randy

        meerorbriar <meerorbriar@...> wrote:
        Here's the address and contact information to

        Torch Bar & Grill
        522 Buckham Aly
        Flint, MI 48502
        (810) 232-0626

        Are we meeting there around noon?

        Happy puffin'
        Meer







        This list is for pipe smokers in the state of Michigan who are looking for a place to smoke, or a place to purchase Pipes, Tobaccos, and related supplies. Also to talk about tobacco, pipes and to ask questions



        SPONSORED LINKS
        Pipe leak repair Pipe repair Pipe lining Pipe leak Pipe bursting Pipe plug

        ---------------------------------
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS


        Visit your group "mi-pipe-smokers" on the web.

        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
        mi-pipe-smokers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.


        ---------------------------------





        I am a work in progress...
        I did NOT get fat overnight;
        I will NOT get fit overnight...
        but I *WILL* get fit!!!!

        __________________________________________________
        Do You Yahoo!?
        Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
        http://mail.yahoo.com

        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • Jud Cole
        Noon sounds great. Jud
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 2, 2006
        View Source
        • 0 Attachment
          Noon sounds great.
          Jud
          --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com, "meerorbriar"
          <meerorbriar@...> wrote:
          >
          > Here's the address and contact information to
          >
          > Torch Bar & Grill
          > 522 Buckham Aly
          > Flint, MI 48502
          > (810) 232-0626
          >
          > Are we meeting there around noon?
          >
          > Happy puffin'
          > Meer
          >
        • uisqebaugh
          Regretfully, I have found that I have other commitments on the 24th of June. Gheez, I was looking forward to this.
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 2, 2006
          View Source
          • 0 Attachment
            Regretfully, I have found that I have other commitments on the 24th of June.

            Gheez, I was looking forward to this.

            Jud Cole wrote:

            > Noon sounds great.
            > Jud
            > --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com, "meerorbriar"
            > <meerorbriar@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Here's the address and contact information to
            > >
            > > Torch Bar & Grill
            > > 522 Buckham Aly
            > > Flint, MI 48502
            > > (810) 232-0626
            > >
            > > Are we meeting there around noon?
            > >
            > > Happy puffin'
            > > Meer
            > >
            >
            >
            >
          • Jud Cole
            Bummer, Gene!!!!! I ll make sure to raise my pipe in your honor. Jud ... of June.
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 3, 2006
            View Source
            • 0 Attachment
              Bummer, Gene!!!!! I'll make sure to raise my pipe in your honor.
              Jud
              --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com, uisqebaugh <uisqebaugh@...> wrote:
              >
              > Regretfully, I have found that I have other commitments on the 24th
              of June.
              >
              > Gheez, I was looking forward to this.
              >
              > Jud Cole wrote:
              >
              > > Noon sounds great.
              > > Jud
              > > --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com, "meerorbriar"
              > > <meerorbriar@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Here's the address and contact information to
              > > >
              > > > Torch Bar & Grill
              > > > 522 Buckham Aly
              > > > Flint, MI 48502
              > > > (810) 232-0626
              > > >
              > > > Are we meeting there around noon?
              > > >
              > > > Happy puffin'
              > > > Meer
              > > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              >
            • Randy Weiser
              Me, too! Randy Jud Cole wrote: Bummer, Gene!!!!! I ll make sure to raise my pipe in your honor. Jud ... of June. ... This list is for
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 5, 2006
              View Source
              • 0 Attachment
                Me, too!
                Randy

                Jud Cole <campbellajc@...> wrote:
                Bummer, Gene!!!!! I'll make sure to raise my pipe in your honor.
                Jud
                --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com, uisqebaugh <uisqebaugh@...> wrote:
                >
                > Regretfully, I have found that I have other commitments on the 24th
                of June.
                >
                > Gheez, I was looking forward to this.
                >
                > Jud Cole wrote:
                >
                > > Noon sounds great.
                > > Jud
                > > --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com, "meerorbriar"
                > > <meerorbriar@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Here's the address and contact information to
                > > >
                > > > Torch Bar & Grill
                > > > 522 Buckham Aly
                > > > Flint, MI 48502
                > > > (810) 232-0626
                > > >
                > > > Are we meeting there around noon?
                > > >
                > > > Happy puffin'
                > > > Meer
                > > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                >






                This list is for pipe smokers in the state of Michigan who are looking for a place to smoke, or a place to purchase Pipes, Tobaccos, and related supplies. Also to talk about tobacco, pipes and to ask questions



                SPONSORED LINKS
                Pipe leak repair Pipe repair Pipe lining Pipe leak Pipe bursting Pipe plug

                ---------------------------------
                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS


                Visit your group "mi-pipe-smokers" on the web.

                To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                mi-pipe-smokers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

                Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.


                ---------------------------------





                I am a work in progress...
                I did NOT get fat overnight;
                I will NOT get fit overnight...
                but I *WILL* get fit!!!!

                __________________________________________________
                Do You Yahoo!?
                Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
                http://mail.yahoo.com

                [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              • meerorbriar
                Well, I put the word out on every billboard / message group that I frequent, I hope others decide to join us. So far it Jud, Randy, myself, Scott (aka
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 11, 2006
                View Source
                • 0 Attachment
                  Well, I put the word out on every billboard / message group that I
                  frequent, I hope others decide to join us. So far it Jud, Randy,
                  myself, Scott (aka drumandpipe or iva_bigboddy), and Bob Goetz (a
                  member of the Arrowhead pipeclub) I, being prone to brain farts,
                  did not mention it at the NOTPC club meeting at the beginning of the
                  month. Shel, do you think you could let Terry or brother Dave know
                  about this so they can pass the word around?

                  Happy puffin'
                  Meer

                  --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com, Randy Weiser
                  <Randy_Weiser@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > Me, too!
                  > Randy
                  >
                  > Jud Cole <campbellajc@...> wrote:
                  > Bummer, Gene!!!!! I'll make sure to raise my pipe in your honor.
                  > Jud
                  > --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com, uisqebaugh <uisqebaugh@>
                  wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Regretfully, I have found that I have other commitments on the
                  24th
                  > of June.
                  > >
                  > > Gheez, I was looking forward to this.
                  > >
                  > > Jud Cole wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > Noon sounds great.
                  > > > Jud
                  > > > --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com, "meerorbriar"
                  > > > <meerorbriar@> wrote:
                  > > > >
                  > > > > Here's the address and contact information to
                  > > > >
                  > > > > Torch Bar & Grill
                  > > > > 522 Buckham Aly
                  > > > > Flint, MI 48502
                  > > > > (810) 232-0626
                  > > > >
                  > > > > Are we meeting there around noon?
                  > > > >
                  > > > > Happy puffin'
                  > > > > Meer
                  >
                • skohn
                  Done. However, I don t think we have a broadcast email list for members. Shel ... Yahoo! ... http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/yxlolB/TM ...
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 12, 2006
                  View Source
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Done. However, I don't think we have a "broadcast"
                    email list for members.
                    Shel
                    --- meerorbriar <meerorbriar@...> wrote:

                    > Well, I put the word out on every billboard /
                    > message group that I
                    > frequent, I hope others decide to join us. So far
                    > it Jud, Randy,
                    > myself, Scott (aka drumandpipe or iva_bigboddy), and
                    > Bob Goetz (a
                    > member of the Arrowhead pipeclub) I, being prone to
                    > brain farts,
                    > did not mention it at the NOTPC club meeting at the
                    > beginning of the
                    > month. Shel, do you think you could let Terry or
                    > brother Dave know
                    > about this so they can pass the word around?
                    >
                    > Happy puffin'
                    > Meer
                    >
                    > --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com, Randy Weiser
                    >
                    > <Randy_Weiser@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Me, too!
                    > > Randy
                    > >
                    > > Jud Cole <campbellajc@...> wrote:
                    > > Bummer, Gene!!!!! I'll make sure to raise my
                    > pipe in your honor.
                    > > Jud
                    > > --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com, uisqebaugh
                    > <uisqebaugh@>
                    > wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Regretfully, I have found that I have other
                    > commitments on the
                    > 24th
                    > > of June.
                    > > >
                    > > > Gheez, I was looking forward to this.
                    > > >
                    > > > Jud Cole wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > > Noon sounds great.
                    > > > > Jud
                    > > > > --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com,
                    > "meerorbriar"
                    > > > > <meerorbriar@> wrote:
                    > > > > >
                    > > > > > Here's the address and contact information
                    > to
                    > > > > >
                    > > > > > Torch Bar & Grill
                    > > > > > 522 Buckham Aly
                    > > > > > Flint, MI 48502
                    > > > > > (810) 232-0626
                    > > > > >
                    > > > > > Are we meeting there around noon?
                    > > > > >
                    > > > > > Happy puffin'
                    > > > > > Meer
                    > >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                    > --------------------~-->
                    > Everything you need is one�click away.� Make
                    Yahoo!
                    > your home page�now.
                    >
                    http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/yxlolB/TM
                    >
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------~->
                    >
                    >
                    > This list is for pipe smokers in the state of
                    > Michigan who are looking for a place to smoke, or a
                    > place to purchase Pipes, Tobaccos, and related
                    > supplies. Also to talk about tobacco, pipes and to
                    > ask questions
                    > Yahoo! Groups Links
                    >
                    >
                    > mi-pipe-smokers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >


                    __________________________________________________
                    Do You Yahoo!?
                    Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • meerorbriar
                    Thanks for sending the word, that s the first step. Hopefully, the word will travel from there. Happy puffin Meer ... -~-
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 13, 2006
                    View Source
                    • 0 Attachment
                      Thanks for sending the word, that's the first step. Hopefully, the
                      word will travel from there.

                      Happy puffin'
                      Meer

                      --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com, skohn <shelbk28@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > Done. However, I don't think we have a "broadcast"
                      > email list for members.
                      > Shel
                      > --- meerorbriar <meerorbriar@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > Well, I put the word out on every billboard /
                      > > message group that I
                      > > frequent, I hope others decide to join us. So far
                      > > it Jud, Randy,
                      > > myself, Scott (aka drumandpipe or iva_bigboddy), and
                      > > Bob Goetz (a
                      > > member of the Arrowhead pipeclub) I, being prone to
                      > > brain farts,
                      > > did not mention it at the NOTPC club meeting at the
                      > > beginning of the
                      > > month. Shel, do you think you could let Terry or
                      > > brother Dave know
                      > > about this so they can pass the word around?
                      > >
                      > > Happy puffin'
                      > > Meer
                      > >
                      > > --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com, Randy Weiser
                      > >
                      > > <Randy_Weiser@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Me, too!
                      > > > Randy
                      > > >
                      > > > Jud Cole <campbellajc@> wrote:
                      > > > Bummer, Gene!!!!! I'll make sure to raise my
                      > > pipe in your honor.
                      > > > Jud
                      > > > --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com, uisqebaugh
                      > > <uisqebaugh@>
                      > > wrote:
                      > > > >
                      > > > > Regretfully, I have found that I have other
                      > > commitments on the
                      > > 24th
                      > > > of June.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > Gheez, I was looking forward to this.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > Jud Cole wrote:
                      > > > >
                      > > > > > Noon sounds great.
                      > > > > > Jud
                      > > > > > --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com,
                      > > "meerorbriar"
                      > > > > > <meerorbriar@> wrote:
                      > > > > > >
                      > > > > > > Here's the address and contact information
                      > > to
                      > > > > > >
                      > > > > > > Torch Bar & Grill
                      > > > > > > 522 Buckham Aly
                      > > > > > > Flint, MI 48502
                      > > > > > > (810) 232-0626
                      > > > > > >
                      > > > > > > Are we meeting there around noon?
                      > > > > > >
                      > > > > > > Happy puffin'
                      > > > > > > Meer
                      > > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      > > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                      > > --------------------~-->
                      > > Everything you need is one�click away.� Make
                      > Yahoo!
                      > > your home page�now.
                      > >
                      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/yxlolB/TM
                      > >
                      > -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      -~->
                      > >
                      > >
                      > > This list is for pipe smokers in the state of
                      > > Michigan who are looking for a place to smoke, or a
                      > > place to purchase Pipes, Tobaccos, and related
                      > > supplies. Also to talk about tobacco, pipes and to
                      > > ask questions
                      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
                      > >
                      > >
                      > > mi-pipe-smokers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                      > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      >
                      >
                      > __________________________________________________
                      > Do You Yahoo!?
                      > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
                      > http://mail.yahoo.com
                      >
                    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.