Arrowhead Pipe Clb Meeting, 12/20/2005, 7:00 pm

  • mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of mi-pipe-smokers
      Arrowhead Pipe Clb Meeting

      Tuesday December 20, 2005
      7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
      This event repeats on the third Tuesday of every month, until Sunday November 16, 2008.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Notes:
      We would like to remind you about the Arrowhead Pipe Club meeting held at Paul's Pipe Shop and Pipe Hospital, 647 S. Saginaw St. in Flint begining at 7:00 pm.
      click here

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2005
        Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of mi-pipe-smokers
        Arrowhead Pipe Clb Meeting

        Tuesday December 20, 2005
        7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
        This event repeats on the third Tuesday of every month, until Sunday November 16, 2008.

        Notes:
        We would like to remind you about the Arrowhead Pipe Club meeting held at Paul's Pipe Shop and Pipe Hospital, 647 S. Saginaw St. in Flint begining at 7:00 pm.
        AdRevolver

        Privacy Policy - Terms of Service