An article on Jan Zeman

  • pipaergosum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2005
      Jan Zeman in the world of pipe carvers is a big name and himself is a
      personage. This is confirmed to me by Tonino Jacono, who met him during
      Zeman's last visit to Italy. As soon I mention Jan, Tonino's eyes light
      up and brighten with joy.
      Pipa Ergo Sum will publish a series of interviews to the New Zealander
      artist. Since the first contact, many things happened: Jan became a
      grandfather and created new pipes, that we show to you.

      http://www.pipaergosum.it/pipemakers/pipecarver,-pipe-artist,-new-
      zealand-3.html