Another question about pipes

  • Randy Weiser
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2005
      Hi, guys!
      I've got another question - anyone know about leather-covered pipes? I've been curious about them ever since I was in the Navy. One Chief had one and smoked it almost daily, and I wondered about how it smoked, but never asked him.
      Which ones are the best ones? About how much do they cost?
      Thanks!
      Keep Puffin'!
      Randy

      "Some say the Gods are just a myth...