Re: [mi-pipe-smokers] Happy New Year

  • Randy Weiser
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2005
      --- meerorbriar <meerorbriar@...> wrote:

      > May you all have a healthy, and happy new year
      > filled with peace and
      > prosperity.
      >
      > Happy puffin'
      > Meer
      Right back atcha, guy!!! :)
      HAPPY 2005, ALL!!!
      Randy

      =====
      "When you're up to your ass in alligators,
      it's hard to remember that your original purpose was to clear the swamp!"

      http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
    • meerorbriar
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 31, 2005
        May you all have a Happy New Year filled with peace and prosperity.

        Happy puffin'
        Meer
      • Randy Weiser
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
          ...not to mention some GOOD smokes!!!

          meerorbriar <meerorbriar@...> wrote: May you all have a Happy New Year filled with peace and prosperity.

          Happy puffin'
          Meer

          This list is for pipe smokers in the state of Michigan who are looking for a place to smoke, or a place to purchase Pipes, Tobaccos, and related supplies. Also to talk about tobacco, pipes and to ask questions

          ---------------------------------

          I am a work in progress...
          I did NOT get fat overnight;
          I will NOT get fit overnight...
          but I *WILL* get fit!!!!

        • Jud Cole
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
            Here here!
            Just finished a bowl of Moose Scat in my Gepetto - first bowl of the
            year. A great way to start.
            Jud
            --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com, Randy Weiser
            <Randy_Weiser@y...> wrote:

            > ...not to mention some GOOD smokes!!!
            >
            > meerorbriar <meerorbriar@y...> wrote: May you all have a Happy New
            Year filled with peace and prosperity.

            > Happy puffin'
            > Meer
            >

            > This list is for pipe smokers in the state of Michigan who are
            looking for a place to smoke, or a place to purchase Pipes, Tobaccos,
            and related supplies. Also to talk about tobacco, pipes and to ask
            questions

            Service.

            > ---------------------------------
            >

            > I am a work in progress...
            > I did NOT get fat overnight;
            > I will NOT get fit overnight...
            > but I *WILL* get fit!!!!

          • meerorbriar
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
              Had myself a bowl of Smoker's Haven 65th Anniversary in my pre-trans
              Barling not bad at all. Randy, in my case good smokes lead to that
              peaceful feeling ;) Prosperity on the other hand....

              Happy puffin'
              Meer

              --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com, "Jud Cole"