Smoke Shop Review - CT Valley Tobacconist

  • Richard Olszewski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2003
      Well, it has been another wonderful week at SSR. I am very excited to bring
      you another review of CT Valley Tobacconist. In addition to this wonderful
      review, we were pleased that CVT gave us permission to reprint the history
      of tobacco in Connecticut along with harvesting information. This article
      is well presented and packed with information regarding the history of all
      CT grown tobacco dating back to the mid 1800's.

      In addition we have come up with a more understandable way of rating custom
      house blends, and we hope it is more enlightening!

      Enjoy the review everyone...

      http://www.smokeshopreview.com/current_reviews.htm

      Rick O - CT
      www.smokeshopreview.com <http://www.smokeshopreview.com/>