Re: Honorary Michigander

  • meerorbriar
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2004
      Jud,

      You're lucky I'm such a good sport! I think pipe smoking is far
      more important than college rivalries, one of these days I'll have
      to make it to your side of town to check out Hill and Hill. Did Jim
      ever get a website going?

      Happy puffin'

      Meer

      --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com, "Jud Cole" <ajcole@a...>
      wrote:
      > There you go, Johan. A wise man.
      > I wouldn't ever FIGHT with Meer. But wave my Spartan pennant to
      get a
      > rise out of her? Absolutely! <vbg>
      > Jud
      > --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com, "Johan Slabbert"
      <jobert@t...>
      > wrote:
      > > Meer & Jud, all I can ad here is - I never pick a fight with the
      > > womenfolk. 99% I'm the loser!!
    • Jud Cole
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2004
        Meer,
        I had already decided that from your posts - otherwise I wouldn't
        have done it.
        Yes, do comeby. let me know, I'll come by, we'll smoke a bowl and
        have a few laughs - and won't talk about college rivalries. If I wear
        a college anything, it will be for one of my daughters' schools.
        No,Jim hasn't got a web site,to the best of my knowledge. And
        interestingly enough, neither does Humidor One - even for advertising
        purposes,without doing e-commerce.
        Smoke in peace,
        Jud

        --- In mi-pipe-smokers@yahoogroups.com, "meerorbriar"