ANN/Introduction PipeShowsUSA

  • pipeshowsusa <postmaster@pipeshowsusa.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2003
      Hi All,
      I am new to this group. I have been smoking a pipe for over 5 years.
      I enjoy English, Latakia blends. As well as VA and VA/Perique.
      I hope to contribute to this group. I would like to announce my
      information website at http://www.pipeshowsusa.com
      Kindest regards and Happy smoking,
      Ken Lamb
    • skohn
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2003
        I thought this list was dead. Good resource Ken, nice
        to hear from you., hope to see you next week at the
        club meeting.
        Shel

        --- "pipeshowsusa <postmaster@...>"

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/