Re: [mfa-online] Re: mm2013

  • Scott Ryther
    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 12, 2013
      good to know...

      From: Garrett Larson <deadbody55418@...>
      To: mfa-online@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:27 AM
      Subject: Re: [mfa-online] Re: mm2013

      actually Bitter Brewer is 3.2, they just don't sell it as such.  4.0 alcoho by weight equates to 3.2 Alcohol by volume, so it is as strong as your average wine cooler.

      On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 10:23 AM, John Solberg <solbergdiscgolf@...> wrote:

      Free Beer means the Tournament could be liable for the person drinking, a car crash could wipe us off the face of the earth.

      When you go to buy beer Three Rivers uses their training to prevent over drinking, underage drinking and would assume liability if it becomes an issue.

      And Surley has no 3.2 beer, lol, quite the opposite.

      Hope that helps.

      Message 38 of 38 , Jun 12, 2013
        Mike, I am not trying to nit pick but....

        To be honest the city is the one that suggested the vendor approval process and the lawyers were fairly instrumental in the writing of the agreement, in the way it offers Fairway Flyerz the option of first refusal.

        ** Like I said, its Mike's Decision and in the contract that Mike has with the city **

        I have moved on from this issue, so no worries here