2013 Sundog Tournament Series

  • Matt K
    Message 1 of 63 , Mar 31, 2013
    • Brandon Spencer
      Message 63 of 63 , May 3, 2013
        Matt--

        Wanted to re-iterate that I am willing to help with the Sundog.  Please reach out to me and let's get the Dog Running!

        952-356-9566
        or you can email me back on here.

        PLEASE!!!

        Regards,

        Brandon Spencer

        On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 7:53 PM, Matt K <straydog@...> wrote:

        The Sundog Tournament Series will NOT be starting this Tuesday, April 2nd.

        The beginning of the season will be delayed at least two weeks. I know that there are a lot of rumors floating about - regarding several STS issues - and I am happy to openly address all of them, but not online or in an announcement.

        The bottom line is, the STS cannot survive in it’s current iteration, and changes need to be made. I will be working on this and more over the next week or so and will let everyone know what’s up.

        I’m sorry for any disappointments or inconvenience. Please tell anyone that may not get this announcement.

        And please feel free to contact me with any questions or assistance.

        Thank you,

        Matt K

        612 845 3345