Todd - adopt a park

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2009
      Hey Todd, I just found the papers. It's a 3 year commitment, you make the request with the city Planner or Park Board, there are some forms you will be asked to sign pertaining to liability and responsibility, then simply follow through on the schedule set forth for regular cleaning and park clean up days. They should provide you with trash bags and some basic equipment if requested and will schedule the pick up of the full bags. They'll give you a nice sign at the front of the park just like the adopt a road folks do. I'll get the one up at Red Oak this spring. Been lazy. Hope that helps.

      Steve