Re: [meyer_wfc_replication] The importance the existence of (thin) dielectric layers on your tubes.

  • Leon
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 16, 2012

      We have a few energy devices we want to work on for your home. Look at Donald Duck Generator on you tube and also search for George Mitchell Generator on you tube also. George was working with me but he got scared because they killed Stan and has gone underground. Does not answer his phone or emails anymore. Removed his profile information on his site but the you tube videos he cannot remove. They are still there. I got the plans to build the device. We have a machinist working with us and would like an electrical engineer to work with us also. Send your phone number if you are interested to work with us and when we make these wheels, we will make enough for everyone in the ground will have a working prototype to keep for their help as a team. Send an email if interested at lrockets@...

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 17, 2012
        toney, are you using .030? Or else?

        Also, wave guide! Thanks for using that terminology. Seems so many don't understand this...

        :)

        Thanks,

        ~Russ

        On Feb 17, 2012, at 12:33 AM, Tony Woodside <shaggy_woodside28352@...> wrote:

        Does anybody know how to calculate the waveguide frequency for Stan's tubes? Here is a link to the measurements of one tube set http://www.globalkast.com/images/tonywoodside/Tube_Waveguide.png
        The gap is 0.095" and the effective length of the capacitor is 2.5". Anybody have any idea how to calculate this?

        Thanks,
        Tony Woodside

[...]

        ==::==
[...]

      • Tony Woodside
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 17, 2012
          Yea Im using the 0.030" wall SS tubes....just trying to figure out how to calculate the frequency for a concentric waveguide...haven't have much luck at all finding a formula for this :-(

          http://www.GlobalKast.com

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 12, 2012
            Hi Tony,

            In principle, you can calculate with the simple formula:

            lambda = v / f

            With concentric pipes, you have two resonance modes:

            1. In between the pipes, whereby the wavelength is determined by the distance in between the pipes, the distance between "the walls".

            2. Along the length direction of the pipes, whereby the wavelength is determined by the length of the pipes, like an organ pipe.

            Now depending on which mode you want to calculate for, you have to account for the end of the resonator to be either open or closed.

            For the resonances in between the pipes, the resonator is closed at both ends.
            For the resonances along the length direction of the pipes, the resonator is open at both ends, but I guess you could also have a situation where it is (almost) closed at one end.

            Here you can find some formulas for calculating resonances:

            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_resonance
            http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/waves/clocol.html
            http://dev.physicslab.org/Document.aspx?doctype=3&filename=WavesSound_ResonancePipes.xml
            http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_2/chpt_14/6.html
            http://www.physicsclassroom.com/class/sound/u11l4d.cfm

            In principle, these are all the same. Fundamental point is wether or not the end of the resonator is open or closed, since you get a 180 degree phase shift (inversion) at a closed end and no phase shift at an open end.

            Then for half open pipes you get a fundamental resonance frequency for the length of the pipe being 1/4 lambda, 1/4 wavelength. For double open or double closed pipes, you get a fundamental at 1/2 lambda. And then even or odd multiples of that fundamental, once again depending on wether or not the ends are open or closed (see the above links).

            Since you are using the word "concentric", I assume you are talking about a resonance mode in between the pipes. For that resonance mode, you would have a double closed pipe, whereby you have stiff walls at both ends of the resonator. So, the natura or fundamental resonance frequency for that mode is a 1/2 lambda mode.

            For the propagation speed of the wave, you would have to calculate with the speed of sound in water:

            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_of_sound

            "In common everyday speech, speed of sound refers to the speed of sound waves in air. However, the speed of sound varies from substance to substance. Sound travels faster in liquids and non-porous solids than it does in air. It travels about 4.3 times faster in water (1,484 m/s), and nearly 15 times as fast in iron (5,120 m/s), than in air at 20 degrees Celsius."

            Now if the distance between your pipes is 2 mm and the speed of sound in water is 1,484 m/s, you can calculate the resonance frequencies since we know the distance between the pipes is 1/2 lambda and therefore lamdbda is 4 mm.

            Then the first resonance frequency f = v / lambda = 1484/4e-3 = 371,000 Hz = 371 kHz
            The second one is 2 times that, or 742 kHz. And so on.

            However, the speed of sound in water depends on a.o. the temperature, so the resonance frequencies do not remain constant:
            http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/sound-speed-water-d_598.html

            And of course once you get bubbles in your water, you het a mixture of water and gas and then the resonance frequencies also start varying.

            In other words: some kind of feedback loop seems to be a very good idea, for example like Puharich was using/proposing:
            http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/sound-speed-water-d_598.html

            Hope this helps,

            -- Arend --

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 12, 2012
              In addition to that, the picture on the group homepage suggests you may want to think about matching ALL the acoustic resonance frequencies within the cell:

              http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/22750289/homepage/name/homepage.jpg?type=sn

              The crop circle clearly hints that an acoustic wave is also reflecting on the wall of the enclosing tube....

              This is of course pretty complicated to calculate trough, but I would suggest that if you have a 20 mm distance between the different pipe elements with a diameter of X mm, that the diameter of your enclosure should probably be a multiple of (X + 20) mm, assuming you have the same diameter for the centre pipe as for the outer ones.

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 24, 2012
                Hey Tony, just wanna check to see if you have tried anything like this circuit to get a wavelength of your tubes?

                http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/project_ideas/ApMech_p015.shtml
              • pauljohnmartin16
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 15, 2012
                  Concentric waveguides are a bit tricky to calculate and anyway even rough cut calculations suggest that the cut off frequency (below which the guide would attentute)is far far higher than you would be working in. Just look at the dimensions of off the shelf waveguides. Basically they are working in Ghz. But.. I reckon it could be modelled similar to a coaxial cable problem. you have two conductors with a dielectric between them. And coax doesnt have a cut off frequency. Just a thought.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 16, 2012
                    I dont know if it is of any interest. Using the coaxial voltage breakdown formula the tube arrangement you have with a 2.413mm (0.0952) gap give a breakdown voltage of 6442v. From what I can ascertain Stan's 3/4" 1/2" tube arrangement was 4366 V. I think that is the same for Dr Cramton also. And Ravi's cell is 2017V. His output was claimed to be higher. Maybe the outputs of the controllers are different but it would also suggest that if they were similar the lower the breakdown voltage the greater the width of the voltage spike that can be utilised.

                    anyway its thought.