unipolar pulsing core

  • hdcalex
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 17, 2010
      team,

      here is some more information i have discovered through my efforts at the bench. i hope this is helpful to some of you! i think its some pretty key information. :)
      http://www.alexpetty.com/2010/11/17/meyers-gas-core-transformer/

      best,
      alex

      --
      alex petty
      alexander.petty@...

          Message 5 of 6 , Nov 24, 2010
            Hi Lee,

            Stan stated many times in his videos that particle oscillation leads to energy generation or words to that effect. Mainstream physics says that momentum is related to velocity mv and force is related to acceleration mv^2.

            Alex, where are you with the magnetic gas? Seems like a nice use for a tesla hairpin circuit. I think it would be best to experiment with tank hydrogen and electrodes for ionic metals to make an atomic hydrogen torch in closed loop and then magnets for ortho-hydrogen/magnetic gas generation as in the patent drawing. Just needs an ignition switch and shield. Safety first.

            Regards,
            Andy

            --- In meyer_wfc_replication@yahoogroups.com, Lee <bonsaicatto@...> wrote:

            > What is the purpose of the particle accelerator?
            >
            > Lee in WA
            >
            > On Nov 17, 2010, at 15:22, "hdcalex" <alexander.petty@...> wrote:
            >
            > > team,
            > >
            > > here is some more information i have discovered through my efforts at the bench. i hope this is helpful to some of you! i think its some pretty key information. :)
            > > http://www.alexpetty.com/2010/11/17/meyers-gas-core-transformer/
            > >
            > > best,
            > > alex
            > >
            > > --
            > > alex petty
            > > alexander.petty@...
            > > skype: alex.petty
            > > voice: +001.540.316.0369
            > > alexpetty.com (energy research)
            > > alexpetty.fm (music)

          • Paul
            Message 6 of 6 , Nov 27, 2010
              Hi Alex,

              Thanks for sharing your work, it made very interesting reading. But I have a question I hope you would take the time to answer with regard to the gas cell (40) itself. As I understand it, the gas cell is producing hydrogen and oxygen, but the internal gas pressure appears (to me anyway) to be increasing all the time and your diagrams do not show any way of controlling or venting this pressure build-up which is surely a dangerous thing. I'm wondering if I have missed something in your explanation. Could you please elaborate on this point? Thanks.

              Best regard

              Herman Camilleri