RE: [meyer_wfc_replication] Re: videos of Stan Meyer's estate

  • Michael Penn
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 23, 2010
      Sounds interesting.
      Michael

      To: meyer_wfc_replication@yahoogroups.com
      From: schouten.tjeerd@...
      Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:31:53 +0000
      Subject: Re: [meyer_wfc_replication] Re: videos of Stan Meyer's estate

      Hi arthujt,

      Count me in!
      One question: are you in contact with DynoDon?

      Tjeerd

      On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 12:26 AM, arthujt <arthujt@excite. com> wrote:

      an associate of mine from texas is in ohio with the buggy right now!He is taking photos and videos of the resonator,the buggy and drive components.. . we are taking photos to build an exploded view of the gas processor unit and the water tank contents as we already have the rest of the build diagrams and lab notes for the injector system. We plan to rebuild the buggy to working status. This is costing in excess of 1000$/week ,so, to recover our expenses, we are publishing an e-book/dvd with all the workbooks,tapes, and development paraphenalia to allow anyone to replicate this engineering wonder, including design changes and our personal experiences during replication. ..Between our efforts, we have about 20 years invested in this technology. One of my other associates in vegas worked with stan in england to develop the injector system during the early 90s setting up the arthur clarke special in the UK. He was also helpful with getting programming equipment on loan and securing enough macor(used for the insulator in the injectors) to demo the system...A set of pdf's and dvd's should be available shortly. We are hoping to raise enough money to purchase the buggy and put it in a public forum on display. artinvegas.. .

      --- In meyer_wfc_replicati on@yahoogroups. com, Alex Petty <alexander.petty@ ...> wrote:

      > hydroxogyn wrote:
      > >

      > > It would be really nice to get some scope shots at various places to
      > > see the actual wave forms are clean and everything.
      > >

      > --
      > alex petty
      > alexander.petty@ ...

      > skype: alex.petty
      > phone: +001.540.322. 3922

    • nerectors
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 23, 2010
        --- In meyer_wfc_replication@yahoogroups.com, Michael Penn <michaelpenn@...> wrote

        > Sounds interesting.
        >
        > Michael
        >

        > To: meyer_wfc_replication@yahoogroups.com
        > From: schouten.tjeerd@...
        > Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:31:53 +0000
        > Subject: Re: [meyer_wfc_replication] Re: videos of Stan Meyer's estate
        >

        > Hi arthujt,
        >

        > Count me in!
        > One question: are you in contact with DynoDon?
        >

        > Tjeerd
        >

        > On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 12:26 AM, arthujt <arthujt@...> wrote:
        >

        > an associate of mine from texas is in ohio with the buggy right now!He is taking photos and videos of the resonator,the buggy and drive components... we are taking photos to build an exploded view of the gas processor unit and the water tank contents as we already have the rest of the build diagrams and lab notes for the injector system. We plan to rebuild the buggy to working status. This is costing in excess of 1000$/week ,so, to recover our expenses, we are publishing an e-book/dvd with all the workbooks,tapes,and development paraphenalia to allow anyone to replicate this engineering wonder, including design changes and our personal experiences during replication...Between our efforts, we have about 20 years invested in this technology. One of my other associates in vegas worked with stan in england to develop the injector system during the early 90s setting up the arthur clarke special in the UK. He was also helpful with getting programming equipment on loan and securing enough macor(used for the insulator in the injectors) to demo the system...A set of pdf's and dvd's should be available shortly. We are hoping to raise enough money to purchase the buggy and put it in a public forum on display. artinvegas...
        >

        > --- In meyer_wfc_replication@yahoogroups.com, Alex Petty <alexander.petty@> wrote:
        > >
        > > hydroxogyn wrote:
        > > >

        > > > It would be really nice to get some scope shots at various places to
        > > > see the actual wave forms are clean and everything.
        > > >

        > > --
        > > alex petty
        > > alexander.petty@
        >
        > > skype: alex.petty
        > > phone: +001.540.322.3922
        > >

        > Hi all been a long time, I live in Ohio and Have a nice Scope, lab and fab shop, if you need anything while working at the Meyer estate just give me a ring 330-429-2797 Thanks and good luck Rod

        > Tell us your greatest, weirdest and funniest Hotmail stories

      • Jerry
        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 19, 2010

          http://www.gizmag.com/fukai-hydrogen-extraction-process/16674/?utm_source=Gizmag+Subscribers&utm_campaign=2121ac0372-UA-2235360-4&utm_medium=ema

          ~J