Water car forums

  • felaudet1
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2 3:24 PM
      Hi, I'd like to know which forum you like best to discuss scientific informations about water cars, on yahoo groups or otherwise. I'm especially interested in making a car work on water only, no boosting.

      Thanks
    • h2owalker01
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 3 2:52 AM
        --- In meyer_wfc_replication@yahoogroups.com, "felaudet1" <felaudet1@...> wrote:

        > Hi, I'd like to know which forum you like best to discuss scientific informations about water cars, on yahoo groups or otherwise. I'm especially interested in making a car work on water only, no boosting.
        >
        > Thanks

        There are 4 major Yahoo water car forums: watercar (Daniel Dingel), hydroxy, Waterfuel1978, & Workingwatercar. The watercar forum has a broad general discussion of automotive issues, some of which relate to other alternative technologies such as electric vehicles. There's also a fair amount of bickering in that group. Hydroxy was begun by Bob Boyce and for a few years had his open source files relating to his hydroxy system. But due to unreasonable criticism of one error a member found in his schematic, and the surrounding disrespect heaped upon Bob, he withdrew his files. Despite that, there's a lot of useful information about water car technology on that forum. Waterfuel1978 has taken a somewhat different direction than the other forums and lately has concentrated much of its emphasis on the development of a plasma ignition system. The fourth forum, Workingwatercar, is strictly dedicated to Bob Boyce's system and for those who wish to replicate it, all the information you need is available in the files. Each one of the forums is a wealth of information and one can begin by reading the "Files" and viewing the "Photos" sections. Having participated in those forums for several years, I have seen most issues involving automotive technology discussed by individuals with a lot of experience in their areas of specialization.

        There are other forums, such as this one, that focus on their own specialty. Beyond that, there are web sites that have a tremendous amount of information about new energy technologies, including water car systems. Panacea University and the web site of Patrick Kelly are 2 of the most prominent ones. To fully immerse yourself in water car systems, you have a lot of reading to do. Once you've done your homework, then start asking questions from those who are actually building systems and take with a grain of salt those who talk a good talk but have built nothing and just regurgitate the work of others.

        h2owalker
      • michaelpenn@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 3 3:07 AM
          --- In meyer_wfc_replication@yahoogroups.com, "felaudet1" <felaudet1@...> wrote:

          > Hi, I'd like to know which forum you like best to discuss scientific informations about water cars, on yahoo groups or otherwise. I'm especially interested in making a car work on water only, no boosting.
          >
          > Thanks

          You can try this, or the 'Hydroxy' group or the 'Joe Cell' group. Other useful information is at:-
          www.free-energ-info.co.uk Chapter 10
          www.panacea-bocaf.org

          Cheers,
          Michael
        • fredrikh99
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 8 12:18 AM
            I will have a note about "water as fuel" forums and my experience. Some have been active since 2005 and accomplished nothing relevant. There is a lot of information to read but not everything is correct. Old schemes, wrong statements and incorrect science. Waterfuel1978 has been around several years and the owner, called s1r9a9m9, has promised pictures, videos, documentation and entering at public shows but done nothing. A lot of young people without science knowledge is hooking up and discussing things. I would not let you down by not entering them but don't waste your time on these forums too much.

            /Fredrik

            --- In meyer_wfc_replication@yahoogroups.com, "h2owalker01" <h2owalker@...> wrote:

            > --- In meyer_wfc_replication@yahoogroups.com, "felaudet1" <felaudet1@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi, I'd like to know which forum you like best to discuss scientific informations about water cars, on yahoo groups or otherwise. I'm especially interested in making a car work on water only, no boosting.
            > >
            > > Thanks
            > >
            > There are 4 major Yahoo water car forums: watercar (Daniel Dingel), hydroxy, Waterfuel1978, & Workingwatercar. The watercar forum has a broad general discussion of automotive issues, some of which relate to other alternative technologies such as electric vehicles. There's also a fair amount of bickering in that group. Hydroxy was begun by Bob Boyce and for a few years had his open source files relating to his hydroxy system. But due to unreasonable criticism of one error a member found in his schematic, and the surrounding disrespect heaped upon Bob, he withdrew his files. Despite that, there's a lot of useful information about water car technology on that forum. Waterfuel1978 has taken a somewhat different direction than the other forums and lately has concentrated much of its emphasis on the development of a plasma ignition system. The fourth forum, Workingwatercar, is strictly dedicated to Bob Boyce's system and for those who wish to replicate it, all the information you need is available in the files. Each one of the forums is a wealth of information and one can begin by reading the "Files" and viewing the "Photos" sections. Having participated in those forums for several years, I have seen most issues involving automotive technology discussed by individuals with a lot of experience in their areas of specialization.
            >
            > There are other forums, such as this one, that focus on their own specialty. Beyond that, there are web sites that have a tremendous amount of information about new energy technologies, including water car systems. Panacea University and the web site of Patrick Kelly are 2 of the most prominent ones. To fully immerse yourself in water car systems, you have a lot of reading to do. Once you've done your homework, then start asking questions from those who are actually building systems and take with a grain of salt those who talk a good talk but have built nothing and just regurgitate the work of others.
            >
            > h2owalker

          • Bogusław Brandys
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 8 2:17 AM
              fredrikh99 wrote:

              > I will have a note about "water as fuel" forums and my experience. Some
              > have been active since 2005 and accomplished nothing relevant. There is
              > a lot of information to read but not everything is correct. Old schemes,
              > wrong statements and incorrect science. Waterfuel1978 has been around
              > several years and the owner, called s1r9a9m9, has promised pictures,
              > videos, documentation and entering at public shows but done nothing. A
              > lot of young people without science knowledge is hooking up and
              > discussing things. I would not let you down by not entering them but
              > don't waste your time on these forums too much.
              >
              > /Fredrik

              I will tell you something for consideration:
              1. The person called s1r9a9m9 suddenly changed his style of commenting,
              he is now using completely different words, sentences nothing like old
              crude slang language. He is no eloquent and seems more educated.Is that
              the same person ? You decide.

              2. Any interesting experiments were stopped and never mentioned again
              (I'm talking about El Camino/Cammarro or whatever transformer design for
              splitting water "in situ". The "hot" topic is now common electrolysis ???!

              it's more and more boring ...
              So I quit this group.

              Boguslaw

              > --- In meyer_wfc_replicati on@yahoogroups. com
              > <mailto:meyer_wfc_replication%40yahoogroups.com>, "h2owalker01"
              > <h2owalker@. ..> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In meyer_wfc_replicati on@yahoogroups. com
              > <mailto:meyer_wfc_replication%40yahoogroups.com>, "felaudet1"
              > <felaudet1@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hi, I'd like to know which forum you like best to discuss
              > scientific informations about water cars, on yahoo groups or otherwise.
              > I'm especially interested in making a car work on water only, no boosting.
              > > >
              > > > Thanks
              > > >
              > > There are 4 major Yahoo water car forums: watercar (Daniel Dingel),
              > hydroxy, Waterfuel1978, & Workingwatercar. The watercar forum has a
              > broad general discussion of automotive issues, some of which relate to
              > other alternative technologies such as electric vehicles. There's also a
              > fair amount of bickering in that group. Hydroxy was begun by Bob Boyce
              > and for a few years had his open source files relating to his hydroxy
              > system. But due to unreasonable criticism of one error a member found in
              > his schematic, and the surrounding disrespect heaped upon Bob, he
              > withdrew his files. Despite that, there's a lot of useful information
              > about water car technology on that forum. Waterfuel1978 has taken a
              > somewhat different direction than the other forums and lately has
              > concentrated much of its emphasis on the development of a plasma
              > ignition system. The fourth forum, Workingwatercar, is strictly
              > dedicated to Bob Boyce's system and for those who wish to replicate it,
              > all the information you need is available in the files. Each one of the
              > forums is a wealth of information and one can begin by reading the
              > "Files" and viewing the "Photos" sections. Having participated in those
              > forums for several years, I have seen most issues involving automotive
              > technology discussed by individuals with a lot of experience in their
              > areas of specialization.
              > >
              > > There are other forums, such as this one, that focus on their own
              > specialty. Beyond that, there are web sites that have a tremendous
              > amount of information about new energy technologies, including water car
              > systems. Panacea University and the web site of Patrick Kelly are 2 of
              > the most prominent ones. To fully immerse yourself in water car systems,
              > you have a lot of reading to do. Once you've done your homework, then
              > start asking questions from those who are actually building systems and
              > take with a grain of salt those who talk a good talk but have built
              > nothing and just regurgitate the work of others.
              > >
              > > h2owalker

            • fredrikh99
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 8 10:34 AM
                --- In meyer_wfc_replication@yahoogroups.com, Bogusław Brandys

                > 2. Any interesting experiments were stopped and never mentioned again
                > (I'm talking about El Camino/Cammarro or whatever transformer design for
                > splitting water "in situ". The "hot" topic is now common electrolysis ???!
                >
                > it's more and more boring ...
                > So I quit this group.
                >
                > Boguslaw

                Yes, and that is what has happened to many other "water for fuel" forums. Some people are as young as 15 years old discussing how to save the world from Oil-companies. Hmm..

                /Fredrik
              • caveman482@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 8 1:40 PM
                  Also the constant off topic political garbage on this group and others is doing it too.

                  From: "fredrikh99"
                  Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 17:34:51 -0000
                  To: <meyer_wfc_replication@yahoogroups.com>
                  Subject: [meyer_wfc_replication] Re: Water car forums

                  --- In meyer_wfc_replicati on@yahoogroups. com, Bogusław Brandys

                  > 2. Any interesting experiments were stopped and never mentioned again
                  > (I'm talking about El Camino/Cammarro or whatever transformer design for
                  > splitting water "in situ". The "hot" topic is now common electrolysis ???!
                  >
                  > it's more and more boring ...
                  > So I quit this group.
                  >
                  > Boguslaw

                  Yes, and that is what has happened to many other "water for fuel" forums. Some people are as young as 15 years old discussing how to save the world from Oil-companies. Hmm..

                  /Fredrik

                • rufus hearn
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 8 2:49 PM
                    Query: to what do you refer?

                    I haven't read constant political garbage here.
                    I know because I would delete it if I did, and I simply have not had to even weigh, let alone exercise the option once. Surprisingly not here in the least, unless other mods are shielding me from the harsh reality of it all...

                    Ru

                    PS: I did think the Stephen Colbert rap-off to Micheal Steele was funny though, does that count?

                    Also the constant off topic political garbage on this group and others is doing it too.

                    From: "fredrikh99"
                    Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 17:34:51 -0000
                    To: <meyer_wfc_replicati on@yahoogroups. com>

                    --- In meyer_wfc_replicati on@yahoogroups. com, Bogusław Brandys

                    > 2. Any interesting experiments were stopped and never mentioned again
                    > (I'm talking about El Camino/Cammarro or whatever transformer design for
                    > splitting water "in situ". The "hot" topic is now common electrolysis ???!
                    >
                    > it's more and more boring ...
                    > So I quit this group.
                    >
                    > Boguslaw

                    Yes, and that is what has happened to many other "water for fuel" forums. Some people are as young as 15 years old discussing how to save the world from Oil-companies. Hmm..

                    /Fredrik

                  • Alex Petty

                      From: "fredrikh99"
                      Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 17:34:51 -0000
                      To: <meyer_wfc_replicati on@yahoogroups. com>

                      --
                      alex petty
                      alexander.petty@...
                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 8 4:06 PM
                        Yes, I agree , I haven't said one word about how Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are destroying our country. Nor have I mentioned that Barney Frank and Chris Dodd should be  jailed. There has not been one word that I could see.

                        Jerry

                        A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have -- Thomas Jefferson

                        From: "fredrikh99"
                        Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 17:34:51 -0000
                        To: <meyer_wfc_replicati on@yahoogroups. com>

                        --- In meyer_wfc_replicati on@yahoogroups. com, Bogusław Brandys

                        > 2. Any interesting experiments were stopped and never mentioned again
                        > (I'm talking about El Camino/Cammarro or whatever transformer design for
                        > splitting water "in situ". The "hot" topic is now common electrolysis ???!
                        >
                        > it's more and more boring ...
                        > So I quit this group.
                        >
                        > Boguslaw

                        Yes, and that is what has happened to many other "water for fuel" forums. Some people are as young as 15 years old discussing how to save the world from Oil-companies. Hmm..

                        /Fredrik

                      • Ron
                        Message 11 of 11 , Apr 8 5:56 PM
                          Yes & I agree! we haven't talked about the Politics here! We here on the West Coast haven't said a word about those Dorks that voted to raise our taxes to the point of the Most Taxed People in the USA! I could go on but I'd rather Build something.
                          Now for the On Topic, we hadn't posted in the Forum so much about the Meyer Rep Group progress. We are still working on the Replication. Some of us PM the others from time to time. Many of the Members on other Forums tend to Trash, Belittle, downplay and the list goes on to the Point that they serve no One. Bob Boyce Had enough of the Crap that he Pulled his files and no longer care to provide Open Source help.
                          Wow! did I get a bit off?
                          Oh well, I am working on a resonance Drive Circuit with Torrid to test on many different Cells. So hopefully I can contribute more to the Group soon.

                          Ron
                          PS-I like the Idea of A Resonance Cell feeding a Joe Pipe feeding a Tesla Turbine driving a Hydraulic Drive to power a Truck, Tractor, Boat or just a Gen set to get me off the Grid Next week!.
                          Just a Thought!

                          ]