Earthing, negative potential & the MexiStim

  • jwdatwork
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2010
      Hola Folks!

      I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

      Something new has turned up that directly correlates with the Mexistim, Energy Cleaner and such devices.

      I've heard all my life that it was good for your health to 'hug a tree' or walk barefoot on the grass or better yet, earth or sand.

      So now comes this 'Earthing' reasearch. Check out the photos of blood clumped together before the 3 volunteers walked and sat on the ground to 'earth' themselves. After 40 minutes, photos now show the blood cells are separate and not sticking together.

      Isn't that fascinating? Like repels like so the earth is electronegative and I think if you expose yourself to the earth, it will ground your body and increase the negative potential which would cause the cells to repel from each other...result, less 'stick', better circulation, less strain on the heart, etc...

      12/16/10 - Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever?

      The reproductions in the photo represent darkfield microscope images of blood taken from three individuals in attendance at Dr. Sinatra's house just before and after forty minutes of grounding. The before image is on the left side, the after on the right. The pictures clearly show a dramatic thinning and decoupling of blood cells.

      Throughout evolution, humans walked barefoot and slept on the ground and received from the Earth a natural, nurturing, and gentle electric energy. You likely have experienced this form of energy yourself some time or another.

      Maybe while on vacation and walking barefoot on a sandy beach, you felt some tingling or some warmth in your feet. A sense of well-being. That sensation is the ground's electric energy rising up into your body, the result of the skin of your conductive body making contact with the "skin" of the conductive Earth.

      Modern lifestyle has increasingly separated humans from this flow of subtle omnipresent surface energy. We wear insulative rubber or plastic soled shoes that block the flow. Obviously, we no longer sleep on the ground as we did in times past.

      Research is now revealing that this energy creates a distinct and uplifting shift in the physiology. It promotes health, vitality, and better sleep; harmonizes and stabilizes the body's basic biological rhythms; knocks down (and even knocks out) chronic inflammation; and reduces and eliminates pain.

      The disconnect from this natural resource right under our feet may likely be a totally overlooked – and major– factor behind the alarming rise of chronic disease in recent decades, and inflammatory-related conditions in particular.

      KeelyNet These revelations are central themes of a new book, Earthing (Basic Health Publications), that I have had the privilege to write. My coauthors are Stephen Sinatra, MD, the well-known integrative cardiologist, and Clint Ober, a most amazing individual who discovered the health benefits of reconnecting to the Earth.

      Dr. Sinatra describes this discovery as the most exciting health breakthrough that he has encountered in his 30-plus years in medicine. He sees it as a profoundly simple, practical, effective, and cost-cutting way to combat common illnesses and pain problems, and make people healthier.

      In his own field of cardiology, he says it has great promise for improving arrhythmias, blood pressure, blood viscosity and flow, and energy production of heart cells. He recently completed a pilot study of the electrodynamics (zeta potential) of blood which indicates that Earthing improves viscosity and flow.

      The study was inspired by an informal experiment which he conducted utilizing darkfield microscopy that produced dramatic changes in blood cell aggregation after only 40 minutes of Earthing. Check out this Research Studies page and these remarkable thermal imaging photos using an earth grounding system. (Thanks to Ken for this remarkable information and link. - JWD) - Full Article Source

      Earthing experiments Research page;
      http://www.earthinginstitute.net/index.php/research

      Thermal studies of Earthing effects;
      http://www.earthinginstitute.net/studies/thermographic_histories_2004.pdf

      Full article with the blood photographs I mentioned above;
      http://www.townsendletter.com/May2010/earthing0510.html

      This increased negative potential of blood cells and the body itself correlates with the story about Simon Magus flying around Rome after sleeping naked on the lowest place he could find, to absorb the negative ions from the earth into his body, thus making him more negative, to reduce his weight so he could swim through the air, see;

      http://keelynet.wordpress.com/2010/11/20/electrostatic-levitation/

      http://keelynet.wordpress.com/2009/01/30/earliest-reference-describes-christ-as-magician-2/

      I'm going to add this to the http://www.mexistim.com page along with a few other theories as to what might be happening when people use the device.

      Have a fun, healthy and prosperous New Year!!!

      Jerry @ Keelynet in Mexico
    • Dahout Mary
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2010
        I have the grounding sheets--as do a few of my friends who were originally involved in bringing this product to market.
        Results?--we noticed almost NOTHING, well actually it was nothing! I still use the sheet at night just in case I am so "dead" i do not notice.
        Just thought I would put that in. I can tell you though, walking barefoot in the sand or on the grass IS excellent.
        Mary
        On Dec 26, 2010, at 3:02 PM, jwdatwork wrote:

> [...]
        >
        > Full article with the blood photographs I mentioned above;
        > http://www.townsendletter.com/May2010/earthing0510.html
        >
        > This increased negative potential of blood cells and the body itself correlates with the story about Simon Magus flying around Rome after sleeping naked on the lowest place he could find, to absorb the negative ions from the earth into his body, thus making him more negative, to reduce his weight so he could swim through the air, see;
        >
        > http://keelynet.wordpress.com/2010/11/20/electrostatic-levitation/
        >
        > http://keelynet.wordpress.com/2009/01/30/earliest-reference-describes-christ-as-magician-2/
        >
        > I'm going to add this to the http://www.mexistim.com page along with a few other theories as to what might be happening when people use the device.
        >
        > Have a fun, healthy and prosperous New Year!!!

      • AnkhAton
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2010
          So, reading this
          I conclude that I should attach the
          aluminum foil to my feet for better effect

          I said already
          I have it around me but not touching
          and as a dowser I always felt the fine infuences

          and so perhaps do cycling polarity with my mexi that way ?? !

          I'm going to test that

          ankh