Off Topic but on Energies anyway

  • AnkhAton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2010
      Hi Jerry

      In bad english again - hope it's understandable

      After the Ephynal thing I have

      a special question for you
      because you are almost whole your life in 'Energy' , free or paid.

      Here in France with so many AIR LINES ( the grid) for electric power
      and at the Rivièra, where we never had very low temperatures
      but a lot of breaks in the 220v delivery.

      I warm my house almost entirely on electricity
      and I was looking for a heavy power unit on diesel or gas

      Like 9,000-15,000 Wat on 220 we have.

      If the coming snow will break the lines
      I could continue the warming

      On the web there are some nice offers with big discounts actually

      and then I saw that most of them use the same Briggs & Stratton engine
      as the one in my Lawn Mower tractor to do the grass. - 12-/15 Horsepower

      Did, to your knowledge ever a company made the combination
      like mower plus electric generator as an option, . . using that engine

      If not , . . it would be a great business opportunity - I guess
      to assemble such a thing

      Same for cars - like these SUVs , Diesel already - Great engines
      easy to connect - I think when I look under them,

      They could easily serve for very big generators
      like they use for hospitals, kermes, or tents
      like used when there is a catastrophe etc

      But perhaps you tell me that it already exists since Tesla HaHa

      Please say a word