Re: PIC device timer

  • isao haraguchi
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
      Hi,
      It is a programmable micro computer chip (Peripheral Interface Controller) made by Microchip,Inc.
      This device canbe used as a programmable chip of timer.

      I though this device is better to control more of switching function.

      Thanks,
      isao
    • K R
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
        Oh, ok. Why not go with the 555 timer circuit?

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 26, 2010
          I met jerry at AOL Boston
          or through them in 1988 I guess
          He had a BBS

          When Jerry first told about the device
          I had immediate trust although all my electronic engineers
          around were laughing

          Like : how can something work that does nothing - Yes
          cannot argue against that

          But my faith/trust was based on Edgar Cayce
          ( I'm still a great fan although the years differ )
          Edgar said his patients to connect with a simple 1.5 Volt battery in the same way
          and it worked.

          So I asked an engineer to make that 555 thing for me
          and it's under my bed and AROUND somewhat
          There is also a potentio meter for the cycle and one
          for the voltage - but that didn't work
          I think the Voltage is different per person

          I was not sick but did it - now I'm 80 and in perfect health
          but I'm also vegetarian and that adds already 30% to the lifespan

          Anyway I feel young and do a lot and sleep only 5 hours a day.

          I must say something else
          I'm a Dowser and also can heal people ( which ' I ' do not but
          another power using me and my hands ) but I feel the difference of
          mexi-on, mexi-off with my hands too . - Just for the record !

          So this is my 2 cts from France -

          ankhaton on youtube

          He GUYS IF YOU LIKE jAZZ / hEAR MY OBAMA BLUES
          and give good Thumb Up points
          even if you dislike Him haha
          which jerry sure does

          ps
          But any republican on power NOW means the
          END OF THE HUMAN SPECIES

          we have a tiny chance to survive, I'm told (from above to use that expression)
          they (et's included ) consider us already as a lost a failed experiment - really - rather frightening when you have kids