PIC device timer

  • isao haraguchi
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2010
      Hello,

      Does anybody have schematics using PIC12F629 or something similar ?

      Thanks in advance,
      isao
    • K R
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
        What is "PIC12F629"?

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
          Hi,
          It is a programmable micro computer chip (Peripheral Interface Controller) made by Microchip,Inc.
          This device canbe used as a programmable chip of timer.

          I though this device is better to control more of switching function.

          Thanks,
          isao
        • K R
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
            Oh, ok. Why not go with the 555 timer circuit?

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 26, 2010
              I met jerry at AOL Boston
              or through them in 1988 I guess
              He had a BBS

              When Jerry first told about the device
              I had immediate trust although all my electronic engineers
              around were laughing

              Like : how can something work that does nothing - Yes
              cannot argue against that

              But my faith/trust was based on Edgar Cayce
              ( I'm still a great fan although the years differ )
              Edgar said his patients to connect with a simple 1.5 Volt battery in the same way
              and it worked.

              So I asked an engineer to make that 555 thing for me
              and it's under my bed and AROUND somewhat
              There is also a potentio meter for the cycle and one
              for the voltage - but that didn't work
              I think the Voltage is different per person

              I was not sick but did it - now I'm 80 and in perfect health
              but I'm also vegetarian and that adds already 30% to the lifespan

              Anyway I feel young and do a lot and sleep only 5 hours a day.

              I must say something else
              I'm a Dowser and also can heal people ( which ' I ' do not but
              another power using me and my hands ) but I feel the difference of
              mexi-on, mexi-off with my hands too . - Just for the record !

              So this is my 2 cts from France -

              ankhaton on youtube

              He GUYS IF YOU LIKE jAZZ / hEAR MY OBAMA BLUES
              and give good Thumb Up points
              even if you dislike Him haha
              which jerry sure does

              ps
              But any republican on power NOW means the
              END OF THE HUMAN SPECIES

              we have a tiny chance to survive, I'm told (from above to use that expression)
              they (et's included ) consider us already as a lost a failed experiment - really - rather frightening when you have kids