Reunion Dates and Plans

  • hmedlock
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2006
      Homecoming is scheduled for the weekend of September 22, 2006

      The Fort Parker building has been reserved for the Saturday "picnic"
      for all of the families. There may be a party at Windy's parent's
      shop that Friday night after the game, and Sat. night after the Ft.
      Parker picnic, people can go to The Cowboy for the annual Mexia Ex
      Student Association Dance (it's tradition, and for anyone of a
      graduating class ending in 6 that wants to go).

      For anyone who wants to help, we will need people to help set-up
      tables, decorate, food, etc. for both Friday night and Sat. We may
      have Saturday catered and will need people to help clean afterwards.
      Volunteers, please start informing us of what you can do now.

      Thanks again to everyone. I hope you are all doing well, and we will
      keep you updated as best we can. The best thing to do is put the word
      out and mark your calendars.