Re: [mexiaclassof1996] Updated Contact Info.

  • Howard Medlock Jr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2006
      Thanks Bryan

      Bryan Patton <bryanpatton2@...> wrote:
      HEY HOWARD, I THINK YOU HAVE ALL MY INFO, BUT JUST IN CASE
      1013 Legacy Blvd
      Jacksonville, Al. 36265
      (H) 256-782-1579
      (C) 256-525-1478
      thanks,
      BRYAN PATTON

      hmedlock <hmedlock@...> wrote:
      Hello All,

           If you have not gotten the chance to send your updated contact
      info. to me or another class officer, please do so as soon as you get
      the chance.  All addresses, name changes, and e-mail addresses will be
      fowarded to Windy for an updated master list.  Thanks :o)

      -Howard

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Yahoo! Photos