American Atheists Announcement

  • Shelly Hattan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2001
      SUPPORT THE DEMO! ADD YOUR NAME AND ENDORSEMENT TO
      THE JANUARY 20, 2001 PROTEST IN WASHINGTON, D.C.

      American Atheists will be joining the VoterMarch protest as a
      participating organization in the nation's capital on Saturday,
      January 20, 2001. We'll be speaking out against the nomination of
      John Ashcroft -- the architect of "charitable choice" and other
      schemes to impose a Religion Tax on the American people -- and other
      programs which threaten civil rights and the separation of church and
      state.

      We hope you can join us for this historic event. Whether you are
      able
      to not, though, we encourage you to sign the growing list of
      Endorsers
      who are adding their names in support of this important
      demonstration!

      * LEARN MORE about the January 20, 2001 protest in Washington, D.C.
      Visit http://www.atheists.org/action/defwall-ashcroft.html for
      details
      and updates!

      * ENDORSE THE PROTEST! Add you name to the growing list of Atheists,
      freethinkers and others concerned about state-church separation who
      support this important demonstration! Visit
      http://www.atheists.org/action/defwall-endorse.html

      * SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE ASHCROFT NOMINATION! Get background on the
      man George W. Bush wants to be our nation's next U.S. Attorney
      General, along with other resource links. Send a special e-mail to
      capitol hill from our web site. Visit http://www.atheists.org/action