Metroplex Atheists Weekly Social Meeting, 12/6/2006, 6:30 pm

  • metroplexatheists@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2006
      Reminder from: metroplexatheists's Calendar
      Title: Metroplex Atheists Weekly Social Meeting
      Date: Wednesday December 6, 2006
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.

      It's on 400 E. Abram Street in Arlington.

      See you there!
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • John Hattan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2006
        Note that we're meeting down the street at Blue Danube tonight. See you there!

        Blue Danube

        2230 West Park Row Drive, Pantego, 76013