Meeting this Sunday!

  • John Hattan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2006
      Meeting this Sunday at our new Humanist Hall venue!

      Humanist Hall
      7100 Boulevard 26 (AKA Grapevine Highway), Suite 304
      Richland Hills TX

      (go to www.metroplexatheists.org if you need a link to a map or
      point-to-point directions)

      This is a brand-new location, so you'll have to pardon our dust.

      On the minus side, we're on the third floor. On the plus side, all the
      floors are level, so we no longer have to fear that we will be crushed
      by bookshelves.

      THE ATHEIST AGENDA:

      1. Leadership for next year.
      2. Plans for the December Infidels' Bash.
      3. More BBC Atheism Videos (if we have time)

      See you there!