Meeting this Sunday (8/20)

  • John Hattan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2006
      Just a friendly reminder that our monthly business meeting is this Sunday,
      August 20 at Humanist Hall. We still haven't gotten any notice from the
      property-owners as to the status of the closing, so we can keep coming there
      for the time being.

      What: Metroplex Atheists Monthly Meeting
      Where: Humanist Hall. 414 Main street in Grapevine
      When: 8/20/06 at 11:00 AM
      Who: YOU!

      If you need more detailed directions, check the links at
      www.metroplexatheists.org

      ---
      John Hattan Grand High UberPope First Church of Shatnerology
      john@... http://www.shatnerology.com