Meeting Reminder

  • John Hattan
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 16, 2005
      Don't forget that we've got a MA business meeting this Sunday, September 18.
      We'll have new newsletters available.

      We'll probably be grabbing some quick lunch between DFWEF and MA meetings,
      so if you wanna have lunch with some of us, show up for the DFWEF meeting at
      11 am.

      When: This Sunday (September 18) 1 pm
      Where: Humanist Hall 414 N Main St. suite 14, Grapevine, TX 76051
      Who: YOU!

      ---
      John Hattan Grand High UberPope First Church of Shatnerology
      john@... http://www.shatnerology.com