Meeting Reminder

  • John Hattan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 12, 2005
      Remember, folks. We've got the monthly club bizness meeting this
      Sunday, July 17.

      It'll be held at the Heritage Park building in Irving. Check
      www.metroplexatheists.org if you need further directions to the
      meeting place.

      See you folks there!
    • John Hattan
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 16, 2005
        Don't forget that we've got a MA business meeting this Sunday, September 18.
        We'll have new newsletters available.

        We'll probably be grabbing some quick lunch between DFWEF and MA meetings,
        so if you wanna have lunch with some of us, show up for the DFWEF meeting at
        11 am.

        When: This Sunday (September 18) 1 pm
        Where: Humanist Hall 414 N Main St. suite 14, Grapevine, TX 76051
        Who: YOU!

        ---
        John Hattan Grand High UberPope First Church of Shatnerology
        john@... http://www.shatnerology.com