Reminder - Metroplex Atheists Weekly Social Meeting

  • metroplexatheists@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 121 , Oct 6, 2004

      Metroplex Atheists Weekly Social Meeting

      Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2004
      Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      Meet up informally with your fellow D/FW atheists at J.
      Gilligan's bar and grill in Arlington.

      It's on 400 E. Abram Street in Arlington. Look for the big NAPA
      auto parts sign on the south side of the street.

      See you there!
    • metroplexatheists@yahoogroups.com
      Message 121 of 121 , Apr 6 4:33 AM

        Metroplex Atheists Weekly Social Meeting