Jesus Day Y2K Protest - Cancelled

  • Shelly Hattan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Thank you all for your thoughtful responses. I had 10 people respond
      to yesterday's message. 8 of the 10 thought protesting was not a good
      idea.

      One of the things John & I learned when we went to the national
      convention was that protests need a definite message. Many of you did
      not understand, nor agreed with, protesting this event.

      So, let's really focus our efforts on the upcoming Promise Keeper's
      protest in July. Please mark it on your calendar's:

      Saturday, July 8 @ Dallas Reunion Arena.