Reminder - Metroplex Atheists Weekly Social Meeting

  • metroplexatheists@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 121 , Jul 3, 2002

      Metroplex Atheists Weekly Social Meeting

      Date: Wednesday, July 3, 2002
      Time: 6:00PM - 10:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      Several members of Metroplex Atheists also meet socially at J.
      Gilligan's bar in Arlington on Wednesday nights. It's on Abrams
      Street just east of the municipal complex (look for the big NAPA
      auto parts sign south of the road, and it's next door). We
      usually meet around 6 pm. They close at 10 pm, but we're usually
      out before then. Hope to see you there!
    • metroplexatheists@yahoogroups.com
      Message 121 of 121 , Apr 6, 2005

        Metroplex Atheists Weekly Social Meeting

        Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2005
        Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

        Meet up informally with your fellow D/FW atheists at J.
        Gilligan's bar and grill in Arlington.

        It's on 400 E. Abram Street in Arlington.

        See you there!