Important AAI 2002 convention notice.

  • John Hattan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2002
      I notice that so far exactly two Metroplex Atheists members have signed up
      to the convention, and this is a problem. It's important that everyone sign
      up, whether you're volunteering or not.

      If you plan to volunteer or you are a speaker, we're waiving the admissions
      fees and selling the meals at cost. That's still $75 that we require of you,
      though. Only folks who have paid their $75 by the March 8th deadline will be
      considered for volunteers, so if you want the cheap volunteer rate you've
      gotta get with us NOW!

      If you don't want to volunteer, the full price is $175.

      Check out http://www.metroplexatheists.org/ for details on where to send the
      check. I've been sending checks from everywhere from California to Germany,
      but I'm not getting any from D/FW!

      Also, if you think you'll be staying in the hotel, confirm it now! If you're
      at a late-night party with the AAI folks and you decide that night that you
      want to spend the night in the hotel, it'll cost you around $150. The ONLY
      way to get the $60 rate with breakfast is to call the Harvey now and order
      your room.

      Understand?!

      ---
      John Hattan Grand High UberPope - First Church of Shatnerology
      john@... http://www.shatnerology.com