Second to the last email from me...

  • Dan Haas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      Happy New Year!!!

      THREE more VERY important shows left before I move to Nashville...

      BENS BONES will be at the 8x10 this Thursday night in Federal Hill. Get
      there by 9:30ish and we'll have you home by midnight, hopefully singing some
      BENS BONES melodies.

      If you make only one show this year... MAKE THIS THE ONE.

      Andy's in Chestertown, MD.
      The food is AMAZING. The atmosphere is more comfortable than you're own
      living room. The drive is relaxing and, well, delightful. The drinks are
      cold, unless you're ordering a hot drink, in which case, they are steaming
      hot. The music is, well, I really like it... I mean, I wrote the stuff. But
      as if that weren't enough... here's a few more reasons:
      *We will be playing tons of new songs.
      *We will have a new addition to the band.
      Robin Jung is a violin player with incredible skills. She is also a vocal
      talent. The harmonies that adds makes every one of our songs sound better
      than even I imagined. I have not been this excited to play a gig in a long,
      long time.

      To recap: Andy's in Chestertown.
      Friday, THIS Friday!!!
      Get there early and enjoy some fine dinner. We'll provide the music that
      helps you digest.

      Finally...

      January 11th will be the LAST Middleton's show with all of the bands
      (Original DHB & Bens Bones). If you're planning to go, I'd suggest getting
      there by 9:30 or arrive later in the night. It should be one amazing night
      of music and memories. Everyone say a prayer that guitarman Bryan's wife
      Jessica delivers her baby sometime after the show... say 2:30. That way,
      the gig will truly be a memorable one for everyone.

      Happy New Year!

      -Dan

      Get stuff cheap and help me move:
      www.danhaas.com/yardsale.htm/
      Now, you could request to be removed from this list, but why, I am only
      going to send out one more email. Promise. Thanks for being a part of it,
      coming out to shows, buying the cd and not requesting to be taken off the
      list.