New Playlists

  • BlackYodelNo1@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2013
      Hello Music World,
      We've finally gotten around to creating some Playlists on Mike Johnson's Youtube Channel to simplify your browsing. Besides the regular "Recent Updates" and "Popular Uploads" we have added:

      Mike Johnson & James Adelsberger [our boys live]
      Mike Johnson Truckin' [excerpts of some of Mike's trucking trips from 1995 to 2003]
      Mike Johnson Yodelin' Songs [a drop in the bucket of over 150 of yodeling songs]
      Mike Johnson Songs [another drop in the bucket of over 1200 songs]
      Roughshod Records Music [a few of our CDs]

      With 492 uploads and adding, we think you'll like this. More Playlists to come...

      Joe Arnold, manager Roughshod Records
      and while you're at it, visit our Music Listening Room