Parker's Open Mic hosted by Willie Strings, 8/3/2010, 9:30 pm

  • metromusicscene@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Reminder from: metromusicscene Yahoo! Group

      Title: Parker's Open Mic hosted by Willie Strings

      Date: Tuesday August 3, 2010
      Time: 9:30 pm - 12:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Notes: Hey ya'll, letting you know. I'm running the open mic up at Parker's now. It's every tuesday. Open music. that means whatever you do is fine with me. Just contact me for details, because equipment is limited on their side. Sign up at starts @ 9, music starts @ 9.45pm until last call @ 12.30am. I urge musicians from NoVA, DC, and MD to come out, let's show people that good music still exists and thrives in this area. I know alot of great local artists. I feel everyone (of you) is due their "fifteen minutes", ahh hell, I'll give ya twenty. Willie
      http://www.williestrings.com - Parker's is locat