Re: [metromusicscene.com] Parker's Open Mic hosted by Willie Strings, 6/1/2010, 9:30 pm

  • EK Mellen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      I sure wish you'd post the address of where this place is in the main body of the text!  Can't find the location anywhere!

      Date: Tuesday June 1, 2010
      Time: 9:30 pm - 12:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Notes: Hey ya'll, letting you know. I'm running the open mic up at Parker's now. It's every tuesday. Open music. that means whatever you do is fine with me. Just contact me for details, because equipment is limited on their side. Sign up at starts @ 9, music starts @ 9.45pm until last call @ 12.30am. I urge musicians from NoVA, DC, and MD to come out, let's show people that good music still exists and thrives in this area. I know alot of great local artists. I feel everyone (of you) is due their "fifteen minutes", ahh hell, I'll give ya twenty. Willie
      http://www.williestrings.com - Parker's is locat