Tiffany Taveran Owner dies

  • BlackYodelNo1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2010
      I was informed by Rocky Guttmann that Ted, the owner of Tiffany Tavern in Alexandria, Virginia, passed away yesterday, 15 February 2010.

      For decades, his establishment catered to, and supported, local musicians on his Monday to Thursday night Open Mics and numerous Bluegrass bands on Friday and Saturday nights.

      We have no information on viewing and services as yet.

      Roughshod Records