A Special Announcement from Dagmar and The Seductones

  • seductones@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2009
      Dagmar and The Seductones are pleased to announce
      the induction of one of our founding members,
      guitarist Bob "Newscaster" Swenson,
      into the Rockabilly Hall of Fame.

      Bob is honored to be recognized as part of the Second Generation
      of rockabilly performers, along with many of his friends and peers.

      We encourage everyone to support the
      Rockabilly Hall of Fame and visit them at their website:
      http://rockabillyhall.com/2nd.html

      * * * * * * * * * *
      ABOUT DAGMAR AND THE SEDUCTONES:
      Visit our homepage: www.theseductones.com
      See our live videos: www.youtube.com/seductones
      Hear our tunes: www.myspace.com/dagmarandtheseductones

      NOTABLE QUOTES:

      "sexy rockabilly"
      --Marianne Meyer, The Washington Post

      "scorching Rockabilly and Rhythm Rockin' Blues"
      --Raucous Records, UK

      "if you have just one ounce of taste you'll like them"
      --jumpingfrom6to6.com