Re: [metromusicscene.com] Unamplified Venues?

  • Christopher Gabriel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2009
      Try Fireflys in Del Ray. They're online.

      Christopher A. Gabriel,
                  Owner
          Nature's Nibbles
      All Natural Pet Food Market
         and Delivery Service
      2601 Mount Vernon Ave
      Alexandria, Va. 22301
      www.naturesnibbles.com
              703-931-5241
                       &
      Drummer/Singer/ & One of the Songwriters
                      For
             Subtle Madness
      www.myspace.com/subtlemadnessmusic