Saturday, 10/4 JWP at Yorktown Bistro in Arlington, 9PM

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      The time has finally come!

      Just Wanna Play is playing in Arlington! Saturday
      night October 4th we will be at the Yorktown Bistro
      beginning at 9:00pm til 11:00pm.

      http://www.yorktownbistro.com

      For all of you who wanted us to play somewhere closer
      than Fredericksburg now you have no excuse! We're
      excited as this will be our first time in this new
      venue.

      And the best part is that the food is good and there
      is no cover charge!

      So come on our and see the newest addition to
      JWP...Dave Evans from Division playing an awesome 12
      string acoustic guitar! He's been hanging out lately
      drinking our whiskey, so we figured we'd put him to
      work!

      Hope to everyone at the Yorktown Bistro this Saturday.

      Mike