Need a third band for June 5 show at the Red and the Black

  • electricloseyland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      We need a third band to open up for Broken Teeth (the new band of Jason
      McMasters, of Dangerous Toys fame) next Tuesday at the Red and the
      Black.

      You need to be able to draw a decent crowd, and have a sound that fits
      this bill (garage-y, AC-DC type rock and roll). Take a listen here to
      see if you'll match: www.myspace.com/brokenteeth

      You'll also be on the bill with Gaslight Society (formerly called
      Masked Marvel). Our songs are here: www.myspace.com/gaslightsociety

      But hey, even if your band doesn't quite match up, come on out anyway!
      Gaslight will have CDs available free to everyone who shows up. $5 at
      the door gets you some red meat rock and roll and a free CD--not a bad
      deal at all! Show starts at 9:30 p.m.