Punk Show on WVAU

  • cmdkosherfunk
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      The Liberation played live on WVAU radio last Wednesday, accompanying
      a pre-recorded interview with punk stars MEST and a live interview
      with local Alexandrian punks OVER IT.

      It's a great show, and I suggest people tune in to get the scoop on
      the local punk scene. Information is below on how to listen in.

      I have started a yahoogroup for The Liberation that I would like to
      invite any and all to visit/join. It can be found at
      groups.yahoo.com/group/theliberation. I've posted MP3's and a few
      photos for your enjoyment.

      Thanks for all the fish, and here's the info on DJ Rossstar:

      DJ ROSSSTAR'S PUNK ROCK SHOW on Wednesday October 2nd 2002 6-8pm will
      feature my recorded interview with REEL BIG FISH, a
      REEL BIG FISH CD
      giveaway and LOCAL BAND THE BLUE LINE will be playing
      live in the
      studio. The show will be avilable once again on the
      internet

      winamp- click PLAY then LOCATION and type in
      wvau.ods.org
      real player- click FILE then OPEN LOCATION and type
      in wvau.ods.org