2007 Six Points Music Festival

  • hkathuff
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      As of today, we are accepting performer submissions for the 2007 Six
      Points Music Festival. Please visit www.sixpointsmusicfestival.com,
      for more details regarding the submission process and to submit your
      application electronically.

      Thanks,

      Heather Huff
      Six Points Music Festival
    • Tom Roehl
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        Has there been any thought to having a more centralized festival this year? In the past, the
        shows have been spread out all over the city over a week and the festival just gets lost in the
        noise. There's nothing to differentiate the festival from any other week of shows when it's
        done like that. Also, I think doing it that way makes it a lot harder to promote. Wouldn't it
        make more sense to have a couple of larger venues with shows all day/weekend long where
        the efforts could be coordinated and consolidated?