Sugoi @ Ragtime this Saturday Night

  • greenie187
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2006
      Yes, it's sad to say but our very talented and furry
      friend/singer/keyboardist/guitarist Alec Silver is making his way
      west, come July.

      So if you haven't made a Sugoi show lately (or at all!), this is the
      ONE to catch. We'll be playing all of your favorites, including many
      penned by Mr. Silver himself, in honor of his own departure.
      Ragtime (Arlington, VA) hosts this momentous occasion - a friendly
      establishment w/ tasty food, beers and atmosphere. Come check us out
      at Arlington's most under appreciated bar/music venue!

      * Be there for a 10pm start.
      * We may break out some sick pyro-shit for this show, so wear flame-
      retardant clothing if sitting near the stage!
      * The Sugoi web site has been updated with a new bio (Besu) & other
      worthwhile info. Check it at sugoiband.com.

      RAGTIME
      1345 N. Courthouse Rd.
      Arlington, VA 22201